pics: my first zuke harvest, and Slave! Water me!

Hi All,

This is my first Zuke harvest!

That is the Ronde Niece and two golden zukes on a bed of Purslane. Rats forgot to put the sprig of Rosemary in the picture.

And I have Goji Berries much sooner than expected!

Oh and these guys have made a slave of me!

Slave! Water me! Slave!

Notice the wilt!

And no fooling, 20 minutes later the SAME plant!

Pampered little dears! Wait till they find out what I have in store for their offspring!

:-)

-T

Got me a bazillion green cherry tomatoes!

looks good! :)

what they also give is shade and a wind break. very important in a hot and arid climate. eventually they also give back leaf/detritus and then that also helps hold in the moisture and provides a home for your soil building community.

it's that time of the year! :) enjoy!

songbird

Reply to
songbird