pics: my first zuke harvest, and Slave! Water me!

Hi All,
This is my first Zuke harvest!
That is the Ronde Niece and two golden zukes on a bed of Purslane. Rats forgot to put the sprig of Rosemary in the picture. https://ibb.co/mU70KJ
And I have Goji Berries much sooner than expected! https://ibb.co/hdJwtd
Oh and these guys have made a slave of me!
Slave! Water me! Slave! https://ibb.co/fqzrRy Notice the wilt!
And no fooling, 20 minutes later the SAME plant! https://imgbb.com/
Pampered little dears! Wait till they find out what I have in store for their offspring!
:-)
-T
Got me a bazillion green cherry tomatoes!
T wrote:

looks good! :)

what they also give is shade and a wind break. very important in a hot and arid climate. eventually they also give back leaf/detritus and then that also helps hold in the moisture and provides a home for your soil building community.

it's that time of the year! :) enjoy!
songbird