Any of you guys grow Goji Berries?

Hi All,

Any of you guys grow "Goji Berries"?

What caught my eye was

1) they grows in cold and freezing climates (perennial)

2) they is drought tolerant

3) they grows in high elevations (higher than mine)

4) they doesn't like overly fertile soil (YIPPEE!!)

5) thye seems to like co-existing with purslane.

6) they are only somewhat sweet (I can really taste sweet now that I am Primal).

7) they are considered a super food, considered good for your eyes, and are diabetic friendly 1 oz dried: calories: 23.2 KCal carbs: 5.9 grams glycemic load: 2

I have eaten the dried berries before and I adore them. (I stopped only because they are expensive.)

I am thinking of two plants from Amazon at $10.00 each. Do you think that is enough for the two of us? Or should I get more?

-T