Re: Citrus leaf discoloration

Op zaterdag 25 april 1998 09:00:00 UTC+2 schreef Jenny:

I have a pot grown citrus tree which is about 2 feet tall. Just > recently the leaves have started to go brown at the edges and get > covered in brown spots. They are totally flat spots, the texture of > the leaf does not change but in the end it all goes brown. > > Can anyone suggest what to do about this?? I don't really want to > throw the plant away but I can't find information about this disease > in any of my books. > > Thanks for any help.... > > Jenny > (to email me please remove "nospam" from address)

Try the Citrus leaf discoloration app in the Google Playstore

Reply to
dick.vonhof

Great reply! What it shame it wasn't available in 1998 when the question was asked.

Reply to
~misfit~