What stainless steel cleaner?

We have a SS cooker hob, and as it needs cleaning properly I would like to know what is the best cleaner to use. I have just tried CIF SS cleaner, but it has dried streaky after following the instructions. After doing a google search I have seen a few SS cleaners, but would like to know which one.

Thanks

Reply to
Bob H

Try "Shiny Sinks" - works wonders

Reply to
Bruce

Then apply a coat of baby oil.

Reply to
Eddie

In message , Bob H writes

I know it sounds daft but have you tried flour?

Strong bread flour on a slightly damp cloth works wonders.

Reply to
Phil