Anyone recognise this house alarm?

In article , lordy writes

Did you really need an image the size of a tablecloth to show the panel?

Reply to
fred

the picture shows up fine on my pc, 731x548 pixels, i guess you've got a huge table for the cloth ;o)

Reply to
reg

It's a Menvier model TS500:

Menvier Security Ltd Hither Green Clevedon, Avon BS21 6XU Old Tel No: 0275 870078

Reply to
Walter Docherty

In article , reg writes

Bigger here mate, Irfanview says 2560 x 1920 Pixels (4.92 MPixels) so only 4x the area of the average 19" screen when full size :-/. Glad the o/p got his info though.

Reply to
fred

I agree with the size for a small table. Reg's viewer must just automatically fit the picture to fit and he has not expanded it yet.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I bet the people who are still on dial-up were none too pleased!

Reply to
Bruce

Thanks!

Reply to
lordy

My bad. Forgot to shrink it down :(

Lordy

Reply to
lordy

Just press stop and I miss out on their help :) Forgot to resize FWIW Sorry

Lordy

Reply to
lordy

Thanks for that, glad you got your info, now to find an installer manual . . .

Reply to
fred