Anyone recognise this laser level?

Just bought this at a car boot for a fiver. Don't yet know whether it works 'cos it needs 4 C-type batteries and I don't have any spare ones.

Almost certainly a far eastern import - there are no ID markings on it whatsoever.

It's mounted on a right-angled resin bracket, so could probably be hung from a wall as an alternative to the tripod. It has levelling screws, but doesn't appear to be self-levelling. The upturned eggcup on the top rotates - or would if powered - and has a prism inside it.

The moulded carrying case has some empty slots - suggesting that there had ought to be other bits. There are no instructions!

Does anyone recognise this animal? Is there anything vital missing? Where might I find some generic instructions?

TIA!

Reply to
Roger Mills

Andy Burns

That's the one - thanks!

Reply to
Roger Mills

There's a UK supplier, rather than that Czech one, still not much info

Andy Burns

impressive!

Reply to
Jimk

I bouight something very similar, only in yellow, at least 20 years ago. Not very powerful. It stopped rotating, but I took it apart and got it going again with a bit of fettling. IIRC it was an electrical problem.

Mine came in a blow moulded case a bit larger than a briefcase, including a reasonable tripod.

Reply to
newshound