Sulfuric Acid Drain Cleaner Concentration?

I have a drain cleaner based on sulfuric acid, which performs amazing drain cleaning feats. I would like to know what is their typical concentration. thanks

Ignoramus12938

Yea, it cleans pipes, and eats the &$(( out of them.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Does that statement include PVC pipes? I was under impression that SA does not affect PVC.

Ignoramus12938