Latest threads in Climate Controlshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

how do I connect batteries in cm67 chronotherm
No further details provided

I have a carrier SYSTXCCUID 01-B thermostat. When the power goes off and on quickly it malfunctions is it bad.?
Works fine if power goes off for a longer period of time. Quick bumps cause thermostat to set furnace to off and sometimes lose programmed setting. Replace thermostat? Battery backup cheaper?
2
2

i have a humidity gauge type and i dont know how to read it help me
No further details provided
2
2

Honeywell Chronotherm IV, fan set on AUTO, runs randomly.
Now runs randomly on heat or A/C system setting and even when in Off?
2
2

I am needing to know how an American Standard HVAC system compares with a Bryant HVAC system?
I have quotes on both -same throughout.
2
2

WHERE DO THE WIRES ON THE INDUCER MOTOR LAND
SOME ONE REMOVED THE INDUCER MOTOR OFF MY CARRIER UNIT, 48GS042090301. I HAVE PURCHASED A NEW ONE, AND INSTALLED IT, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE WIRES LAND IN THE UNIT.

We think our water problem is coming in from the bottom of the chimney. It is six to eight feet below the ground. When we have heavy rain ir
feet below the ground. We believe the water comes up through the bottom of the chimney. We can vac out 15 to 20 gallons at a time. Otherwise it just overflows through the vent door. We thought of...

how do i wire my new honeywell v8044e zone valve
No further details provided

How do I match the different letters from a hunter thermostat to a Trane single package gas/heat unit ?
No further details provided
2
2

How to convert an Air condition Unit to a Heat pump?
I have an Outside Air condition Unit in my house! Can I convert this Unit to a Heat pump by using the existing electrical and refrigeration line from the Air conditioner?

fixed air's clogged water line in June. Turned carrier furnace off and air runs fine. Now heat doesn't turn on. Pilot light?
In June the pvc pipe from the airconditioning unit clogged. I watched the repair man last year and I got the clog removed and that part worked fine including the air conditioner for the summer. At...
2
2

honeywell thermostst heat up to temp and shut off only to come back on 5 min later the temp on the thermostat is still at the temp i set is
No further details provided
6
6

How to connect heat pump and boiler to Honeywell TH8320 thermostat?
I have a heat pump w/o heat coil and would like to use my boiler & hydronic baseboard heat as the primary heatsource under 35 degrees. I purchased a Honeywell TH8320U thermostat and a wired outdoor...

Hpt18-60 Janitrol to Rth111/RTH221
I'm Trying to change a Janitrol Hp18- 60 Thermostat to a Honeywell RTH111/RTH221 The Janitrol has Y,G,R,o,w2,E, and C Wires Connected. The Honeywel has terminals for Y,G R (Rh) ,Rc, and W . Which...
2
2

My whole house fan is about 25 years old and doesn't seem to draw the air in as well as it used to.
Does anyone know how to fix it?