Latest threads in House Cleaningshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Suggestions on cleaning sliver bullion / bars.
The chemical symbol for Silver is Ag. I was given some silver bars - several 10 oz and 1 oz sizes. And a few coins - some coins are collectable and some are just valuable for their Ag content. Some of...

Cleaning vents on wall heater
My two-sided wall heater 's vents are dirty and some have lost paint. They look terrible. For years I have been resolving to Do Something About It. I even bought a spray can appropriate for a...
2
2

Going Green WITHOUT the hassle
Want to work from home w/o the hassle of monthly commitments, deliveries, inventory, or spending hours on the phone? Want something that doesn't involve long boring surveys? Want something with...

Re: eBay's most popular Vacuum Cleaners
Clean up! http://starturl.com/VacuumCleaners

Why??
Why buy so many cleaners: window/glass, bathroom, tile, wood, etc, when you can buy just ONe bottle of Shaklee's Basic H2 and use it for all of these purposes? All it takes is a few drops per 16oz...

Get 10 Trees Planted
For every Get Clean Starter Kit purchased, Shaklee will plant 10 trees. All of us at Shaklee are in this because we want to do our small part. And each of our small contributors put together will...

sharpie
I put a sharpie in my pocket with out the lid. I have 2 pair of jeans with a big black blob...any help would be appreciated.
2
2

Laundry Proof Pen?
Hi, Is there a readily available pen for marking clothes labels? I have a problem knowing which clothes can go into the washer/dryer and which can't. It would help if my wife could mark those clothes...
4
4

Greased Lightning for clothes
Just wanted to share that I tried Greased Lightning on the cuffs of a garment that would never come clean, even with applying Shout before laundering. A little dubious, but the label said Greased...

cleaning pleated or cellular shades
It has been suggested that these types of shades maybe cleaned by immersing them in a bathtub with warm water and a mild laundry detergent. Has anyone tried this?

cleaning microfiber
I tried to post this yesterday and it didn't come through. I'll try again: I have some beige microfiber dining room chairs. A small amount of soot drifted onto a couple chairs from outside and I don't...
1
1

holding tank deodorant--repeat post--sorry
anyone know how to remove the smell from clothing?--item cannot be dry cleaned, washed in Tide nada sunlight from sun nada/ steam cleaning nada stuff is used in buses/amtrak and airlines tia peter

Answer
....six years later It was an Ibanez L5 Jazz Guitar
5
5

Cesspool deodorizer
anyone know the name of the deodorizer that is used in Bus/Train lavatory catchment container?-- has a blue color tia peter
5
5

Citrus based cleaners frugal and green?
I'm looking for a general purpose household cleaner that is frugal and earth friendly and safe to humans as well. Specifically want to use it for spraying on the inside of a shower stall to remove...
5
5