sharpie

I put a sharpie in my pocket with out the lid. I have 2 pair of jeans with a big black blob...any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
Greg Buggy

They call them "Permanent Markers" for a reason. The best you could do is to fade it using a non-bleaching product (such as OxyClean or Clorox II).

Reply to
Phisherman

LOL! You put the uncapped Sharpie in one pair of jeans and ended up with blobs on two pairs of jeans. That's an interesting trick.

There are solvents that will remove practically anything. Try some

1,1,1-trichloroethane, or some nitro solvent, or some acetone, or some toluene.

You might want to switch to the relatively new retractable Sharpies.

_______________________________ Dirty deeds done dirt cheap; free, in some cases.

Reply to
Michael A. Ball