Pocket holes in 1/2" plywood?

I am going to build a cabinet out of 1/2" plywood, and would like to hold it together with pocket hole screws. Will this be strong enough? Do I use the screws for softwood?

Thanks.

Reply to
John

use the coarse screws. strong enough? are you gonna jump on it? got any glue you could spare for assembling that cabinet?

dave

John wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Reply to
Hugh

These folks wrote the book:

I am going to build a cabinet out of 1/2" plywood, and would like to hold it

Reply to
Pat Barber