Birthday loot

The notable wooddorking component was a hardcover copy of Gary Rogowski's "Complete Illustrated Guide to Joinery".

And as I pulled a muscle in my lower back on the bike ride to work this morning (rakinfrakinGD$#%@@!!!!) it looks like I'll have a few days out of the shop to give it a good read.

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

sorry to hear you injured yourself, Dave

dave

Dave Balderst> The notable wooddorking component was a hardcover copy of Gary

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Curious how these things happen, isn't it? And you suck...

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Got me a new (back-up) pair of Peerless 801 black anodized handcuffs and a basket weave duty belt holder for the same

I spent my birthday (May 31) evening alone in a motel room in Lebanon, TN with the (almost) entire contents of my house and shop parked in a moving truck outside my window..... trying to refine the layout of my shop in QuickCAD-8

-- John G. in Memphis, TN Have a nice......... night.

JG

Um... you're in law enforcement, right?

If not, I'm not sure I wanna know...

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Yeah... I'm on ibuprofen and ice packs for a day or two. On the bright side, I'm also in a recliner with a laptop...

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Now THAT is unique! Might not be the most enjoyable way to do it, but it sure is something not everyone does on their birthdays.

Charlie Self "The test and the use of man's education is that he finds pleasure in the exercise of his mind." Jacques Barzun

Reply to
Charlie Self

Just what every man needs for those special intimate moments.

Ah, Lebanon, TN ... not quite as pretty as the country for which it's named, but it does have some nice cedars (OK, they're actually junipers). I used to backpack and camp in the Cedars of L. park.

Chuck Vance

Reply to
Conan The Librarian

Just say(tm P.L.) see JPG in .sig, etc.

-- John G. in Memphis, TN Have a nice......... night.

JG

First glowing officer I've seen...

;-)

Good on ya, I have a lot of respect for peace officers.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 02:25:51 GMT, JG stated wide-eyed, with arms akimbo:

You're in a hotel room and bragging about new cuffs? What a kinky SOB you turned out to be, Officer Johnboy.

I hope you have a light-sensitive beeper alarm in the back of that thing so you can go arrest them when they try to empty it.

-- Vidi, Vici, Veni ---

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 19:15:32 GMT, JG stated wide-eyed, with arms akimbo:

Oh, I forgot to say HBD, Old Farte! Izzat a traffic cop uniform?

-- Vidi, Vici, Veni ---

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I have a silent alarm wired straight into the Police Department. Response time should be "minimal" at best. ;-)

"Membership has it's privileges" ;-)

Reply to
JG