Latest threads in House Cleaningshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

A new broom
'Ridiculous' dear. Isn't this silly. perhaps the workers could wear dust masks. ( a bath hat and swimming goggles?) Gosh, that was almost eight years ago when those words of wisdom were spouted by our...
9
9

A likely tale
I wonder if this story about a snake in the washing machine is true? relation to "our" Ranger? http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/2/story.cfm?c_id=2
10
10

HOW LONG
Does your disinfectant last? How about your dish soap? All purpose cleaner?? Do they last longer than 6 months? Let me tell you, when I joined Shaklee, it was mostly because their products are safer...
1
1

Cleaners and Child
I use a lot of different cleaners in my home and I have a 16 month old son... I was wondering what I should use and what I shouldnt use. My main cleaner is Mr. Clean antibacterial. I also use Vim and...
2
2

Coco Lopez question?
I just bought a can of Coco Lopez to make pina coladas, and it's sort of separated, weird looking and globby. Is this normal? Never bought the stuff! It looks totally gross. I'm wondering if the can...
3
3

SpinSuccess
Get your very own domain easily. Fast and professional customer service.

Re: Louisiana Will Face Lawsuit If New Law Brings Religion Into
"L.S. 03.05-08.Jyrki Niittymaa.Ydinvoimanäkökanta tulevaisuuteen on, että jo olemassaolevistakin yksiköistä tulee luopua puhumattakin uusien rakentamissuunnitelmasuunnitelmista....

HOW OFTEN
How often do you buy household cleaners? Every month? Every 2 months? How about buying some and not having to buy any more for at least 6 months? Let me tell you, when I joined Shaklee, it was mostly...

Rust stains on concrete
The wing blew over a vat of vinegar where I had been soaking rusted files. Now the concrete patio has a rust stain. What is best way to remove it? Also: The files still look rusty. Should I clean...
2
2

Looking for that ideal Pool TILE cleaner
New to this group, maybe posted in the past. Looking for a Pool tile cleaner. EVERY commercial product found to date does NOT work. Acids do not work (only partially remove the white, crust-like...
2
2

Whiter whites - how to do it
When I worked in a kitchen with white cotton aprons and polyester/cotton, I could send them to installation laundry with any and every kind of food stain one can imagine. They ALWAYS got them out. I...
13
13

laminate floors
What is the best way to clean laminate floors please , and also kitchen tiles.
6
6

Microwave
I accidently put something in the microwave that shouldn't have been microwaved and it burnt , now I am having difficulty in getting rid of the burnt smell, I have tried cleaning it and putting a drop...
7
7

Can the Rug Doctor be used to clean... rugs?
As opposed to carpets? The basic process must be the same, but I wonder how much trouble is caused by the fact that a rug is not fixed to the floor. Does anyone have experience with this?
2
2

Question re: microfiber cleaning cloth
Are all microfiber cloths just as effective for household cleaning (wiping spills, cleaning mirrors, dusting furniture)? Various microfiber cloths are sold at Home Depot for automotive cleaning....
5
5