HOW LONG

Does your disinfectant last? How about your dish soap? All purpose cleaner??

Do they last longer than 6 months?

Let me tell you, when I joined Shaklee, it was mostly because their products are safer for my family and the environment. Non toxic, hypoallergenic, all natural, biodegradable, recyclable, and not tested on animals. I had no idea how long the cleaning products would last. 6 months ago I ordered a Healthy Home pack that had everything from laundry to kitchen care, including all purpose cleaner and disinfectant. Do you know that I only had to replace my laundry detergent 3 times with in that 6 months and fabric softener once? I still have the same bottles of all purpose cleaner, disinfectant, hand soap and dish detergent as I ordered 7 months ago. And I clean every day, many times a day. They have many more months to go to be used up.

Take a look at this:

How would you like to save $3338.21 on non-toxic household cleaners?

Confused? Well Shaklee=92s Basic H2 is a 16oz bottle of super duper concentrated, all natural, all purpose cleaner, with 1001 uses. This $11.95 bottle is SO concentrated that it has the cleaning equivalents of 192 bottles of Fantastik ($727.68), 728 bottles of Windex ($2,176.32), 8 Swiffer Wet Jet Refills ($34.32), and 96 bottles of Woolite ($411.84)

Here=92s how it works=85Take a 16oz spray bottle, fill it with water and

5-6 drops of Basic H2 for cleaning appliances, counters, walls, stainless steel and more. Take another 16oz spray bottle, fill it with water and 2 drops of Basic H2 for cleaning windows and mirrors or any other glass. Then another 16oz spray bottle and 1 =BD tsp of Basic H2 to clean ovens, microwaves, and stoves. To mop the floor, all you need is 1 tbsp of Basic H2 and one gallon of water and to clean a .,, all you need is 2oz of Basic H2 and one gallon of water. There are so many other purposes to use this amazing cleaner=85I use it on pretty much everything.

And the best part is=85..IT REALLY WORKS!!!!

Now, Shaklee has more than just all purpose cleaner. We have an amazing line of cleaners such as laundry detergent, dish detergent, hand soap, souring cleaner and disinfectant.

Shaklee=92s Basic G Highly Concentrated Germicide: 1 bottle of Basic G makes 256 bottles of 32 oz ready mix. 1 bottle of Basic G is $19.95 retail, comes out to $0.08 per 32 oz mix. All you do is add 1-1/2 tsp of Basic G in a 32 oz spray bottle of water. Spray and disinfect. That=92s it. No need to make a fresh bottle every day. Use til empty and repeat.

As a member of Shaklee, not only will you get a discount on cleaning products, but on vitamin supplements, personal and baby care, cosmetics and more. Everything on my website

NO MONTHLY COMMITMENTS!!!!! BUY WHAT YOU WANT WHEN YOU WANT IT!!!

All I have, all I am, all I ever will be, is because of you, Lord! Amy West Independent Shaklee Distributor

from home, Go Green, WITHOUT the Monthly Commitments
save over $3000 on cleaning products

awcleanbiz

Amy I have some what of a chemistry background. Just a few points there are more:

1)unless you use some sort of a stabilizer (petroleum based product, Silicone) to stabilize the hydrogen peroxide in your product the hydrogen perixode with disapate in the water and you have lost the hydrogen peroxide value (it will be 0 from 30 min. to 60 min. or so from it's combination of water to dilute the product. All you have left is soapy dyed water. 2) it my memory serves me correctly this is the product your company sells along with it's recommendations. Now you wanna tell the world to use a 1 1/2 teaspoon in a 32 oz. bottle? Which is a 1/2 oz. by the way.

From the product's label, here is information about Basic-H:

Basic-H is a highly-concentrated and is specially formulated to be diluted with water for a variety of cleaning jobs. Basic-H is versatile and safe at the recommended dilutions on all types of materials.

For kitchen appliances, furniture, walls, woodwork, fixtures and bathroom cleaning jobs - mix 1 teaspoon to a quart of warm water.

For pots and pants - mix 1 tablespoon to a gallon of water.

For dishes - mix 1-2 teaspoons to a gallon of water.

For windows and mirrors - mix 2-4 drops to a pint of water.

For floors - mix 2 tablespoons for a gallon of water.

For woolens, nylons, fine fabrics - mix 1 teaspoon to a basin of lukewarm water.

3) Never saw any "all natural product" that was florescent blue; the blue has to be a dye.

You may be confusing your-self with a product call Bio-Enviro All Natural Cleaner. Your reference to value vs. cost philosophy was taken from them as well:

Also Bio-Enviro is an "all-in-one" product from glass to laundry! No need to purchase 10 different cleaners.

Reply to
Fred