Zoflora

I'm recommending a product which I use for cleaning which is excellent and underrated. It is called Zoflora and comes in little bottles concentrated. I use a tiny amount (40 units of water to 1 unit zoflora) and dilute it in a spray bottle and use it on everything except the bath (I use cif oxy spray for that). It has a lovely scent like flowers and makes the house smell great. You can get it in lavendar scent, hyacinth, bouquet and some others. I love them all. Very economical too because a bottle is about 70 pence and makes many spray refills. It is also a strong disinfectant.

I'm in a bit of a cleaning lull at the moment and things have slid quite a lot so tomorrow I'm going to try and get back on top of things. Going to at least clean through downstairs and do a load of laundry. Will be glad to get it back to bright and sparkly.

Good luck anyone else on a blitz mission!

Reply to
Vilma