Latest threads in House Cleaningshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Cleaning Concrete Steps
My new (3 year old) concrete steps are getting a bit dirty. I would appreciate any advice onn cleaning them without doing any damage. Hi66 ----- Posted via Free (anonymous) Usenet News via the Web...
1
1

Ciggarette Smoke on walls
I had a relative pass away a few months back and we are sattled will cleaning his travel trailer, Which he lived in. He smoked, A LOT! I would say never went outside. Anyway, It would be easier to...
3
3

fart smell
I have a nasty FART SMELL odor in my living room that wont go away. My Uncle Bernie was visiting a month ago and had a bad case of GAS. He had let out a few really smelly ones while sitting in there...
1
1

Outdoor Lawn Furniture
We live in Surburban Chicago. The air is not that clean. My plastic lawn furniture has a dingy film that nothing I've tried will take off. Does anyone have a suggestion for a really good cleaner-store...

Re: How to bleach fleece garments
I get a huge bucket of it at Sam's Club for about $10 that lasts me at least 6 months using it on all the whites (family of two).

Cleaning Question - re: Cat's Urine
HI, folks - I would like to know if anyone has any experience with cleaning cat urine off of the footbed of a Birkenstock sandal. I've tried lots of things, but the spot is still smelly & tacky to the...
4
4

Spider webs in kitchen cabinets
For some reason, spiders seem to love building webs in my kitchen cabinets. I put some cedar blocks in there, but they don't seem to mind that. Anything I could do to repeal them that wouldn't affect...
3
3

Kitchen Cabinets
We upgraded our kitchen but left the old old cabinets. They are old but in good shape, so they didn't seem woth the expense of replacing. Could anyone recomment some cleaner/polish, etc that I could...
3
3

Re: brass faucet
and you can lacquer brass afterwards to help protect it in future. i'm not sure how this would go on a tap... but then again i'm sure the knowledgable people in this group know how to get lacquer off...

Re: Lambskin Rug Cleaning
"Phisherman" ??? news: ???... Washing machines here do seem to be different from ones I'd used in other countries, so I stand corrected about front loaders. When we moved to N America, our Kenmore...
1
1