Re: Dryel & removing wrinkles, any advice?

I am trying to rely on dryel to freshen my men's cotton button-down

> shirts between dry cleaning. I hate to iron and I was hoping that > Dryel would do a decent job of removing wrinkles, but it doesnt seem > to. > I follow the instructions religiously, put perhaps some of you found > some tricks to getting Dryel to more effectively remove wrinkles for > cotton shirts. Thanks

Dry Cleaning cotton shirts won't really get them clean. Most of the stains and daily grime and sweat (etc.) on the shirt will be water based and dry cleaning just doesn't clean water based stains.

My Suggestion:

  1. Buy enough shirts for 2 weeks
  2. Use a laundry service that returns the shirts to you.
  3. Enjoy freshly laundered, crisp shirts on your back.

This advice will also stop your shirts smelling like they've been worn for a few days too.

-- DrClean

The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web

Reply to
DrClean

MY SUGGESTION?

buy wrinkle free shirts from jc penny's. STAFFORD BRAND. (equal to the much more expensive wrinkle free shirts from lands end) they are wonderful, and i NEVER have to iron, if i get them right from the dryer and hang them up!

-- read and post daily, it works! rosie

the mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. what the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly. .....................................r. bach

Reply to
rosie readandpost

dryer and hang them up!

Yeah... funny you say this. My wife and I were going through the closets last night to purge some old stuff and reclaim some space. We both commented on how well the JCP mens clothing I have has held up and looked good, and for a reasonable price. I know there are some shirts there that I still wear that must be 10 years old, and they still look presentable.

Reply to
Jim Kent