Re: please help-i cant get the smell out :(

I just tried a new odor killing product and was very happy with the performance. It is called Odo-Ban. I bought it at my local discount store..it should be easy to find. It comes in a spray pump bottle. It should work for your problem.

Reply to
S J

Sounds like the weed killer was solvent based and consequently you would need to dry clean then all. Mixing with water presumably makes an emulsion where the solvent doesn't mix with the water and all the droplets are suspended all over the garments.

Unfortunately, washing them so many times may have pushed the droplets deep into the fibres and it still may be difficult to remove the odour.

However, I hope this helps

-- DrClean

The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web

Reply to
DrClean

I think you should bury the clothes in your garden. Then it will be weed free. :-) Then ask BBQ Boob about his experience using weed killer on synthetic roses.

C> i spilled some industrial strength weedkiller concentrate on my tshirt

Reply to
letsplay-2