Citrus based cleaners frugal and green?

I'm looking for a general purpose household cleaner that is frugal and earth friendly and safe to humans as well.

Specifically want to use it for spraying on the inside of a shower stall to remove grime say once a week or so.

Would citrus based cleaners be good match for this use?

Reply to
me

Simple Green is a very good general cleaner.

For the shower, I use a daily after-shower spray. Once a week, I use a foaming bath-tile spray ($1 per can), allow this to work for 2-3 hours, use a scrub brush in household ammonia, then rinse with cold water. Household ammonia is very earth-friendly, but you will need strong ventilation if you can't hold your breath for a minute. ;)

Reply to
Phisherman

Ok but why not use Simple Green for EVERYTHING? Less clutter..... simplify life..etc?

Reply to
me

Just so happens that after I posted this message an ad on TV came on from Clorox company..... they have a line of"earth friendly" cleaners. See link

What you think? Try em?

Reply to
me

A great multi-purpose cleaner that is earth friendly would be procyon multi-purpose cleaner and degreaser because it is green seal certified. It will be great for the grim on a shower stall because it is also a degreaser.

cleaning101

replying to me, Rhonda Reality wrote: Unfortunately there is no truth in advertising and no earth friendly chemicals Clorox!

Reply to
Rhonda Reality