Wood Gloat

Page 4 of 6
On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 12:55:24 -0500, Silvan
Been there, done that. ;-)

Ummmmm, no. I'm leaving that one alone.
Rob Stokes wrote:

Ooh, that must have hurt, even though you knew it was coming. Hope they treat it kindly. None of them have been known to paint cherry, have they? Joe
You see the colour of the ends of the slabs?
Who knows what they're capable of :)
Rob
--

http://www.robswoodworking.com

"Joe Gorman" < snipped-for-privacy@musc.edu> wrote in message
Rob Stokes wrote:

MAybe they used it all on the ends Joe
Mon, Jan 31, 2005, 6:37am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@telus.net (RobStokes) whispered Pssst....we split it up today..
Rob, I realize I said you suck. I am sorry I said that, and wish to retract that statement.
What I should have said is - you ALL suck.
JOAT The first method of estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him. - Niccolo Machiavelli
Rob Stokes wrote:

I thought you lived in Kanukistan. What are you doing with green grass in Kanukistan? My grass isn't green, dammit. You really, really, really suck.
....but it was wet,...green grass. See? Look close...it was raining a bit.
(that better?)
<g!>
Rob
--

http://www.robswoodworking.com

"Silvan" < snipped-for-privacy@users.sourceforge.net> wrote in message

He must think it snows in all parts of BC.
Shhhh!!!!
you from 'round these parts?
--

http://www.robswoodworking.com

"jaime" < snipped-for-privacy@canada.com> wrote in message

I'm in Ontario.
www.canadianwoodworking.com Goto the forums..
Rob
--

http://www.robswoodworking.com

"jaime" < snipped-for-privacy@canada.com> wrote in message

Alrighty. :-)
Fri, Jan 28, 2005, 11:59pm snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Jaime) says: Welcoming me is up to him. In life I've learned you can never force a man to do what he doesn't want to do. <snip>
If I don't actually "welcome" you, does that mean you'd think you're not welcome here, or what? I've no problem with you here, I figure that should be "welcome" enough, works with everyone else. But, If I've gotta specifically welcome you, then so does every one else, otherwise it's discriminatory welcoming.
And, if you think you can never force a man to do something he doesn't want to do, you must have never been married.
JOAT Some is good, more is better, too much is just enough. - Unknown
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in (Jaime) says:

So just what _are_ your responsibilities, as representative of the woodworking deities? Besides the virgins thing, I mean?
By the way, Jaime, almost everyone is welcome here. It's that kind of (virtual) place.
Patriarch
Sun, Jan 30, 2005, 4:16pm (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@nospam.comcast.dot.net (Patriarch) wants to know: So just what _are_ your responsibilities, as representative of the woodworking deities? Besides the virgins thing, I mean? I'd tell you, but then the Woodworking Gods would curse you.
JOAT The first method of estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him. - Niccolo Machiavelli
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in

Evidently they already did. Saturday, what was supposed to be a 'cruise past this new quilt shop - they won't be open' turned into a 90 minute, $75 minor fabric acquistion thing. And I had a table top and legs to cut, another piece needing sanding and color coat, and wanted to play on the lathe for a while.
I turned out the shop lights at 11:00 pm. The sewing machine was still running in her workroom at 2:30 am...
Patriarch, evidently not the gods' best friend...
On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 16:16:25 -0600, Patriarch

Thanks. :)
No idea. Perhaps a bed, or maybe a front door, or ......
so much wood, so few ideas :)
Rob
--

http://www.robswoodworking.com

"Jaime" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I will be very interested to see what you finally do make with it. :)