Wood Gloat

Pssst....we split it up today..

Rob Stokes

Thanks. :)

Reply to
jaime

I will be very interested to see what you finally do make with it. :)

Reply to
jaime

:-D

Reply to
jaime

Ooh, that must have hurt, even though you knew it was coming. Hope they treat it kindly. None of them have been known to paint cherry, have they? Joe

Reply to
Joe Gorman

Mon, Jan 31, 2005, 6:37am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@telus.net (Rob=A0Stokes) whispered Pssst....we split it up today..

Rob, I realize I said you suck. I am sorry I said that, and wish to retract that statement.

What I should have said is - you ALL suck.

JOAT The first method of estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him.

- Niccolo Machiavelli

Reply to
J T

I will email you about it when I get a chance. My computer issues are off topic.

Reply to
jaime

OK, but if you haven't noticed, OT is what we do a lot of around here. Occasional WWg content allowed. I really was thinking about sharing it with the group BTW, there are A LOT of brains here to pick.

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax

Alrighty. If I am not too busy tomorrow then I will post a new thread regarding my computer problems.

Presently I am falling asleep at the keyboard and in need of 5 or 6 solid hours of sleep.

Goodnight. :-)

Reply to
jaime

You see the colour of the ends of the slabs?

Who knows what they're capable of :)

Rob

Reply to
Rob Stokes

top slab, lower left pile is sitting behind my freezer as I type :)

Rob

Reply to
Rob Stokes

Lucky you. I think I would make a clock with some of it if I had some.

Reply to
jaime

MAybe they used it all on the ends Joe

Reply to
Joe Gorman

Kanukistan? My grass isn't green, dammit. You really, really, really suck.

Reply to
Silvan

....but it was wet,...green grass. See? Look close...it was raining a bit.

(that better?)

Rob

Reply to
Rob Stokes

Hadn't thought of that, thanks!

Rob

Reply to
Rob Stokes

He must think it snows in all parts of BC.

Reply to
jaime

You're welcome. :)

Reply to
jaime

Looks like your trying to win some wood with your wimminzly wiles. ;)

Reply to
Silvan

Been there, done that. ;-)

Reply to