US Veteran's Day

Until the advent of the computer, and an out of control, self perpetuating bureaucracy foisted upon us by an increasingly ignorant electorate, the country between the two coasts were never used to that kind of intrusion into privacy ... it simply was not bureaucratically possible to do so.

Those of us who grew up with that have a hard time standing still for the current state of affairs ... then again, about all we can do now is mouth off about it.

You snooze, you lose while the sheep continue to the vote the wolves in.

Reply to
Swingman

I was talking about the reality ones!

Reply to
David Paste

Bugmikaze code. Rocks have the same tendency, damnit. I once had a

5-T truck's u-joint cup hit me between the eyes. Luckily, there was a windshield between us. It hit with the rubber seal first so it only skidded a small scratch in the 'shield. And since it was segmented driveline, the whole thing didn't come at me at 70mph. Whew!

P.S:

Q: What's the last thing to go through a bug's mind as it hits the windshield? A: Its asshole.

-- To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. -- J. K. Rowling

Reply to
Larry Jaques

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0-- J. K. Rowling

Why did the siamese twins vacation in England? . . . . A: So the other one could drive for a change...

Reply to
Robatoy

If they already know then I didn't ruin it for them, did I.

Reply to
DGDevin

I think he meant to say "They do now".

Reply to
Steve Turner

Yeah, I got that.

In any case the very end of the final episode doesn't reduce the enjoyment to be had from the previous two-dozen episodes, it isn't a murder mystery with a surprise ending.

Reply to
DGDevin