US Veteran's Day

Page 5 of 5

Exactly right. I am in total agreement.
Tim W
Quite the comedian, dimbulb.
says...

Josepi, FOAD.
<plonk>

I take it that a lot of you guys who live in cold climates have unheated shops.
Max
Right now my garage is my shop until I get more of my home finished.
Yes, things get cold and when the real cold starts the shop work has to stop. No more spraying or even wood cutting (the mitts get caught in the cutter...LOL)
Right now it's just a sweater and things are still workable during Indian Summer, especialy.
Once I progess more on the home finishing the shop will get moved into the garden shed. (538 sq. ft. was the max permitted) and then the hydronic heating needs to be repaired and the solar heat collection system needs some repairs and then.....**SIGH**. ...someday...LOL
I take it that a lot of you guys who live in cold climates have unheated shops.
Max
I was alluding to the likelihood that many of you had not enough to do and so you were engaging in a little prattle. "The fire ants must be hibernating".
Max

ahhh! There may be a little of that too!...LOL
SInce it get dark at 5 PM now too.
I finally got a shelf mounted with all my cased power tools in the garage. Needed a reciprocating saw the other day to shorten sections of a 9' Christmas tree down a few inches and the friggin' cord was like a slinky, coiled spring. Need to bring the power tools in for a couple of days before trying to use the ones with the cheap cords...LOL

Thanks for the laugh! http://begthequestion.info /