Thank you to Screwfix

My current project is replacing everything in the kitchen with self-made units and doors. I bought 2 worktops from Screwfix last summer but when, last week, I came to order another to finish the job I found it had been discontinued. Panic! I sent an email to Screwfix and within the hour I had a reply from the MD promising an early response (I'm not trade, just a humble DIYer). The next morning they sent me the phone number of their supplier (BGH of Bolton) who had the required worktop in stock. It's being delivered on Monday.

Reply to
Bob Martin