I want to thank all of you

I want to thank all of you deeply and sincerely for the love you've sent my way when I unexpectedly lost Rose Wednesday morning. Ingrid, you are a true friend and I hope one day to meet you honey. What you did with my pictures and story about some of my moments with Rose were truely awesome. I have a Quanzo daylily (heirloom triple) for you if you'd like something as a Passalong plant.........madgardener very humble at the kindness of her friends around her tonight.

Reply to
madgardener

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List

the problem, dont waste energy finding who's to blame ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Unfortunately, I receive no money, gifts, discounts or other compensation for all the damn work I do, nor for any of the endorsements or recommendations I make.

Reply to
dr-solo

Hot and sunny Eastern Washington.

John