Today's chuckle: SWBell Voice Mail

Here's an audio file that seems to be making the water cooler rounds:

I wasn't sure it was real until I got the link above to SW Bell - the other file I received was just sent as a file. It is pretty funny and I can picture it so clearly...

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

Home.swbell.net is where ISP customers can host their own personal webpages. This page is hosted by user 'kf5tv'. In now way is this a product of swbell ..

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

Been around a long time:

Art Greenberg