Today's chuckle: SWBell Voice Mail

Here's an audio file that seems to be making the water cooler rounds:
<http://home.swbell.net/kf5tv/voicemail.mp3
I wasn't sure it was real until I got the link above to SW Bell - the other file I received was just sent as a file. It is pretty funny and I can picture it so clearly...
--
Owen Lowe
The Fly-by-Night Copper Company

Home.swbell.net is where ISP customers can host their own personal webpages. This page is hosted by user 'kf5tv'. In now way is this a product of swbell ..
On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 18:46:57 GMT, Scott Lurndal wrote:

Been around a long time:
http://www.snopes.com/autos/mishaps/beating.asp
--
Art Greenberg
artg AT eclipse DOT net

But don't leave folks with the impression that because it's on Snopes that it's a fake: