Sawstop. anyone?

After Leon's recent Sawstop adventure, those who may wish to follow that path might want to take a look at the IRS auction in Amherst, MA. If I read the notice correctly, there are five in this auction. Here's the link to one of them:
http://www.irsauctions.com/index_lots.asp?pg tails&id058&bp&8489&flash=1
Larry
On Fri, 31 May 2013 20:02:41 -0700 (PDT), Gramp's shop wrote:

might want to take a look at the IRS auction in Amherst, MA. If I read the notice correctly, there are five in this auction. Here's the link to one of them:

http://www.irsauctions.com/index_lots.asp?pg tails&id058&bp&8489&flash=1

Intersting, especially the one with the excalibur slider, I'm curious to see what they sell for.
This is out of my reasonable range of travel, the fuel alone would cost $600, this will make it a no starter for me unless they are giving them away.
basilisk
On 5/31/2013 11:02 PM, Gramp's shop wrote:

might want to take a look at the IRS auction in Amherst, MA. If I read the notice correctly, there are five in this auction. Here's the link to one of them:

http://www.irsauctions.com/index_lots.asp?pg tails&id058&bp&8489&flash=1

Thanks, thats great... they are 3Ph but it would be worth adding a static converter for.
--
Jeff