OT: Why General Motors is doomed

Page 6 of 6

Monster Cable. That stuff is funny. You are buying magnifying insulation. It's funny how big Monster Cable looks inside the insulation. Follow the wire to the uninsulated end you end up with weiner sized wire.
Leon wrote:

And the amazing thing is that anybody buys into it.
--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate

On the bright side, if we get oil prices up high enough maybe we'll start seeing tools made out of metal again instead of plastic. Of course, it will be so shoddily put together metal that future woodworkers will look back longingly to the days when tools were made from quality plastic.
-Leuf