O/T: Hello

Page 2 of 2
Been through a 7.5 back in '75 up in the Aleutian Islands.
It's really sobering when you see the reinforced concrete underneath your feet ripple like somebody dropped a pebble in a pond.

7.1, 7.1, 7.1, 7.1... la de da, do I hear 7.4, Going once, Going twice.....SOLD
On Sun, 4 Apr 2010 16:32:51 -0700, the infamous "Lew Hodgett"

You felt it all the way up there, didja?

My buddy in Olivenhain sent an email that said they felt a 6.9. We looked it up and it was a 7.2 which spoke Spanish.
http://quake.usgs.gov/recenteqs/latest.htm One look at the map lets you know it wasn't business as usual.
-- In order that people may be happy in their work, these three things are needed: They must be fit for it. They must not do too much of it. And they must have a sense of success in it. -- John Ruskin, Pre-Raphaelitism, 1850
scrawled the following:

Creeping up on us.

border.. It was pretty bad here in Baja.. Calexico CA and Mexicali MX got hammered.. buildings flattened, streets crumbled, etc.. No power in either place and the border is closed..
We're 100 miles South and we had things coming off of shelves and such.. Scary but not bad..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Good that you're OK, that's all that counts. Sounds like you got one of Charlie B's creations Super Sized.

earthquakes?

basilisk