Hello gardening world

Hello out there, my friend has started a gardening project

where he is looking for volunteers. Just send me a mail. What do yout think?

Alex

Reply to
Alex

I think: dull to the max. Can't imagine why anyone would visit the site twice.

Reply to
paghat

Alex wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@34g2000hsf.googlegro ups.com:

i think you should stop spamming. lee

Reply to
enigma

innews: snipped-for-privacy@34g2000hsf.googlegro

Hi Lee, I did not intend to spam... Just some honest opinions. Thank you.

Reply to
Alex

If it isn't spam, then why can't you lay it out here? Someone might think that you were trying to generate hits on your web site in order to charge for advertising. If you can't layout your project here, I'll presume that it is spam.

Reply to
Billy