hello friends see this massege

hello i am Naeem from pakistan.i am 25 year old male.i am here for seeking friends and a real life patner of any age but she have nice heart.who give me love and shear her life with me.i am very friendly person.

00923467701311 my email address are : snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Reply to
Naeem

When I was single I was filthy rich Naeem. I'm now married and poor. Take my advice and stick with d-i-y, it's a lot cheaper ......... if you get my drift.

Bertie

Reply to
Bertie Doe

Dear Naeem,

I too am looking for a partner for this life. Would you consider a VERY convincing transexual? Do think about it, I think you would be surprised if we met. I have a very good heart. I spend my life between the UK and Florida in the US.

Anita

Reply to
dpydotsmw