A tale of nothingness

Do you have phone numbers of the 'real' CEO or their family? Please post them here as I'm sick of the vulgar comments.

Reply to
JimL

Where to start?

A week or two ago, I let it be known I that I had a digitial Robertshaw thermostat for sale on Ebay.

The post sat for a few days, no replies, as would be expected. It was simply a thermostat; look at it, don't look at it.

Alas, someone named snipped-for-privacy@carolinabreezehvac.com simply could not contain his actions any longer.

He simply HAD to reply with a deragatory post. To which I simply HAD to reply. To which PJM simply HAD to reply. To which Bill simply HAD to reply.

Things then got heated, and Paul fell back to his old tricks of issuing cancels on posts that he didn't like.

Together with the help of people who still remember what usenet is for, we were able to stop Paul's cancelling habits.

During the course of all this, an accusation was made that I had sent emails and/or posts to the carolinabreezehvac website.

I never did, and I never would.

Unlike Paul, who sent many messages to my boss stating various things; I simply don't believe that words posted on a newsgroup should cost somone their job; or perhaps should land them in jail, which is a controvesy I'm sure you are all quite familiar with.

Anywhoo - I sent an email to snipped-for-privacy@carolinabreezehvac.com; telling hin that I never sent any messages to his website, or his companies email address, and that if any did arrive there, they were not sent by me.

Then, I receive a few messages from snipped-for-privacy@carolinabreezehvac.com; asking who this steve fellow is. Strange thing is, if you look at a few usenet headers, snipped-for-privacy@carolinabreezehvac.com and snipped-for-privacy@carolinabreezehvac.com seem to be the same person.

Then I receive several messages from snipped-for-privacy@carolinabreezehvac.com, asking who these Steve and Paul people are that I referring to.

After a few emails traded back and forth between myself and snipped-for-privacy@carolinabreezehvac.com; I told him/her that it was all a misunderstanding, and to please let the matter drop.

Here is where it gets interesting, if perhaps a bit confusing.

I receive a message from snipped-for-privacy@carolinabreezehvac.com, asking who these Steve and Paul fellows are, and that he is worried about the reputation of his company being damaged.

I sent several replies; the overall point being/asking that I thought no action should be taken against Steve; that the internet is the internet, real life is real life; however there are a few people who can't seem to keep the two seperated.

Then, I took a visit to carolinabreezehvac.com;. where I saw that the fellow I had received the email from ( snipped-for-privacy@carolinabreezehvac.com) was the CEO of the company, as stated on the "contact us" page.

I felt it appropriate to the contact Mr. Wilson to clear the air via a phone call.

Strange thing I found out on the call:

Peter Wilson is not the CEO of carolinabreezehvac.com, at least according to the wife of the owner.

To say she was shocked when I pointed her to her own company website....... and she saw for herself who the "CEO" was..... would be quite an understaement.

To date, I have no idea who the following people are, or if they even exist:

snipped-for-privacy@carolinabreezehvac.com snipped-for-privacy@carolinabreezehvac.com snipped-for-privacy@carolinabreezehvac.com

If anyone can clarify this, I would be most appreciative.

Matt

Reply to
Paulie Points

Hey mutt. Seems the boys at alt.home.repair have your number too. LOL

Reply to
bill

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 09:42:41 GMT, "Paulie Points" scribbled:

Someone let me know when I'm supposed to give a shit.

Reply to
-= Hawk =-

Matt

Your trolling and baiting has contributed to me giving up on alt.hvac.

The cancellations stopped but you still keep going on and on and on.

Now you have to cross post the same crap in alt.home.repair

What is wrong with you? Why do you have to be such a troll and keep fanning the flames?

Paulie Po> Where to start?

Robertshaw

contain

issuing

things; I

hin that

asking

snipped-for-privacy@carolinabreezehvac.com

snipped-for-privacy@carolinabreezehvac.com,

reputation of

internet,

the CEO

according to

website.......

Reply to
Abby Normal

Why do people feed into threads that have no intention other than to stir up ill feelings?

Rich

Rich

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:44:58 GMT, "Rich" scribbled:

What the f*ck do you care?

Reply to
-= Hawk =-

that

asking

snipped-for-privacy@carolinabreezehvac.com

CEO

website.......

You are a shit

Reply to
Hal

Who the f*ck claims he does punk mouth

Reply to
Hal

Fuck you Hawk and the donkey you rode in on scumbag.

P.S. That donkey is going to wear your asshole out (yours and your mother's) you f***ot.

Reply to
Master

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 13:23:24 GMT, "Hal" scribbled:

MFA, where'd you scurry off to? People were looking forward to laughing at you and you, typically, disappeared....

Reply to
-= Hawk =-

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 13:27:20 GMT, "Master" scribbled:

Good lord, you're boring AND illiterate....

Reply to
-= Hawk =-

You just HAD to post with no respect for the FAQ.

But sadly, you did.

Im gonna tell you in advance, after this BS, I plan on calling Jeff myself, and sending him everything you have done, every letter, every post by fax.

that

asking

snipped-for-privacy@carolinabreezehvac.com

website.......

Well... Jeffs an interesting laid back kinda guy. He didnt take me serious..but thats ok. I ask him three times for your lawyer, as you have gone into stalking territory. Make sure he sees this one too....

I dont know who you are Matt..dont really give two fucks about you or your company. I do care about mine.

There is no pwilson here... Sorry...he sure isnt the CEO of my company. You cant figure out how to use the link to the state license board that is there that removes all doubt about who is the owner?

You then called twice, and my wife didnt say what you claim, since I was standing right there. She just happened to answer the phone, and as is company policy, no personal information was given to you. You sure asked for it. I consider this, as would anyone with an familiarity of this situation, stalking. Might I suggest, in all seriousness, that you read up on NCs internet stalking law.

As for the website listing some imaginary guy as the CEO? Laughable. Sorry, didnt happen. That names not on the site anywhere. I dont know where you went to but thats not it.

You want to talk to me? You can call, but I assure you, that after todays call with that so called owner, who SHOULD be worried about what will happen next, should you continue this childish tirade you have made personal by calling twice yesterday, @5:52pm, and not saying a word, and at 5:18pm where you dug for personal information.

So far, all I have done is ask for your companies lawyer.

Jeff thought it was a joke. Jokes on you.

I dont care what you do...if anything, I might ought to thank you for allowing those that cant stand straight forward, no bullshit answers to killfile me and those that didnt continue asking, and getting real answers to their problems answered. Notice, I dont tell those with legitimate questions to go f*ck themselves..just you and your failure to follow a simple guideline.

Please tell Jeff that I have printed every contact with you..the real ones....not your imaginary ones, and all your posts. Hes either gonna get em by fax, or by registered letter...or both, but he will know what you have done. I dont claim to be perfect, or an angel, but you are a new class of f****ng idiot. Its USENET for Gods sake..and the ALT section at that.. Me...Im gonna sit back and continue to use this as I have for over 15 years, only this time, you made it personal. Deal with the fallout.

Reply to
webmaster

Think it will be back to normal,...ever after this one? BTW..its not as bad as it looks really...

Reply to
webmaster

The best way to deal with these moronic refugees from alt. hvac is to put them, and all of their respondents in a thread, into your killfile.

Instantly restores alt.home.repair to its normal, rational and friendly state. Works extremely well.

Reply to
Walter R.

Wow, what mature behavior..... But then again you are probably still sucking your mother's nipple, so I'll ignore your childish attitude.

Reply to
Rich

Make up your freaky little bird shit mind are you being runaway from or stalked. Jeez what a simple minded twit you are.

Reply to
Hal

You sure worry about some strange shit. Don't you have anything better to do? Try watching TV.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives