Exemplary customer service - Nails for 23 ga. pin nailer - Funny, too.

Page 2 of 2
As I read your posting, I was thinking the same thing as the vendor. You see the business opportunity. You know the market. They don't. Run with it. Or pay the $ 300 to get what you need.
snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com wrote:

Or buy from someone else.
--
FF

Snip

Some sales are not worth having and therefore the package is not packaged for those sales. When you get into low dollar items the sale become much less important. And then you have the customer that will complain about the $8.00 shipping for a $10 box of nails.
On Mar 12, 5:24 pm, snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com wrote:

Yeah, it was a rude response, but at the volume he does, do you really expect him to be worried about losing a $68 sale? Your email had a hostile tone about it, and was accusing him of basically being clueless.
I hope you find your nails from another source. Actually, if it was me, I'd try to find one other boat builder and split the cost. $34 for a lifetime's worth of 23 guage nails is a pretty good deal.