15 ga finish nailer question

Does anyone out there have a Grizzly model H6144 15 ga finish nailer (34 degree)? I need to know what type 15 ga nail it takes "DA or FN". The manual does not specify. When I emailed Grizzly tech support they said FN stlye, but I cannot find 34 degree FN style nails.

thanks

Reply to
Bob

If you have part of a stick of nails for it and take them to a bona fide air tool and fastener business they should be able to figure it out. I took my gun in to a fastener business and they tried a couple of things and found out mine(not same as yours) takes Senco finish nails.

RonT

Reply to
Ron Truitt

Most nailer seem to come with a starter stick in the box. No such luck with this one. Nothing to compare it to.

Reply to
Bob

Bob, I'd telephone Grizzly and discuss with them the situation and what brand will fit *their* tool. Just approach them rationally with your problem and they should help, based on their reputation.

Reply to
C & E

Reply to
Thomas Kendrick