Framing Nailer "Nails"

Not sure if my question is on topic for this group.

My framing Nailer is designed for 28 degree clipped head nails, I just got a great deal on 30 degree nails (free). Will they work in my nailer ? or will I be driving my "great deal" by hand :)

Reply to
jrs

They may feed ok, they may not...try a stick and find out...you'll be out what? :)

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

I doubt they will work.

I've had nails given to me that we not off by more than 1 degree, and they just caused jams like crazy.

Brian

Reply to
B Man

Reply to