Subject Author Posted Replies

shameless spam for my bro's utube project
If you have any interest in segmented turning or saw setup, or just want to give him a hand with his ratings, please click on the link below: thanks, mac Dear Friends and Neighbors, Most of you often...

Diamond Points Cabinet doors
I have four cabinet doors to make with ash. I would like to make them with Diamond Points patterns. I do not know how to make these Diamond points and I am looking for advises. TIA
6
6

Advice on 3 HP router
I am looking for a 3 HP plunge router that I can use under and above the table. I am on a budget but want to buy a good solid model.
27
27

CVG Douglas Fir Source
Does anyone know of a source of clear vertical grain Douglas fir (1x for door jambs) in the PA, NJ, or NY area? I'm having a really difficult time finding anything. Thanks in advance, Mike
3
3

Google "Ponzi"
Google "Ponzi" http://www.flalottomagic.net/?p0615 Home Business Shows You How To Get A Piece of The Multi-Billion Dollar A Year Lottery Pie

Re: machen den kabinetten mit gluen und der nailzen und mit painten geschlappen gute scruben geimpakten und torken gefritzen gegoopen mitt hingchens gemachen .
Aber, wo ist "machen schnell"?
11
11

Japanes waterstones for beginner
I once made the mistake trying to flatten my 5000 grit Jap. waterstone with the 1500 grit, and ended up with one concave, the other convex. Doh! Now I have a diamond coated plate for flattening them....
14
14

Garage Storage Cabinets ??
RE: Subject Find a used office furniture and check out 4 drawer filing cabinets. HON will be cheaper, but chintzy. BTW, 2 high & 4 high are almost the same price. Lew
36
36

Anyone doing sliding dovetails on their D4R?
Hey D4R users, I wanted to know what your opinions are about routing sliding dovetails on your jig. I'm getting ready to do that for a three shelf unit. The shelves are 44 inches long and I will space...
5
5

For Sale
Have several industrial woodworking machines for sale in Eastern North Carolina. Glue reel, wide belt sander, rip saw, overhead router, chain mortisor, stroke sander, edge sander, pump sander, radial...
1
1

Difference between Toning, Staining and Shading
I am getting ready to finish my home bar and I want to do some highlighting and shading. I read how the first think to do is to even out the tone of all the wood. What are they referring to and what...
2
2

Six Pane Oak Cupboard
I just finished a hutch made of white oak. You can view it at . Go all the way to the bottom of the page. Also, you can follow the construction of it on page . If you want a SketchUp model of it go to
15
15

OT: music list
Ok, you audiophiles, I just received an iPod shuffle for my annual birth celebration. Of course, now that I'm faced with loading it full of music, I can't come up with what stuff I want in there. I...
31
31

OT - Foam over existing duct insulation...?
Howdy, We have a geothermal water to air heating system with ducts running through an unconditioned attic. The ducts are not sealed, but they are (very modestly) insulated with a shiny, "quilted"...
8
8

What is it? CCXXIV
The answer page might be a little later than usual tomorrow, depending on when I get back from a short trip that I'm taking tonight. http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/Rob