Re: machen den kabinetten mit gluen und der nailzen und mit painten geschlappen gute scruben geimpakten und torken gefritzen gegoopen mitt hingchens gemachen .

RADFDWMHL!! (rollin auf dem Fußboden, der weg meine Hinterteile lacht!!)

Aber, wo ist "machen schnell"?

Reply to
Swingman

I don't know what you're saying. How do you translate 'upscale'?

Reply to
joe

Upfgeskalen

Reply to
Robatoy

Upfgeskalen

Ich bin ein Berliner!

Reply to
Dave in Houston

You're a jelly donut?

Reply to
Robatoy

Rob I goatta tell ya sometimes your stuff makes me laugh til I'm in tears. a---f n jelly doughnut. LOL ross

Reply to
Ross Hebeisen

A 'Berliner' is a pastry. What Jack Kennedy was trying to say was "Ich bin Berliner ".

What he ended up saying was: "Ich bin EIN Berliner"---> I am a pastry.

*Takes off grammar-cop hat*
Reply to
Robatoy

Seriously:

Robatoy

You're a jelly donut?

Éclair.
Reply to
Dave in Houston

being a generation down on the german language [my folks both spoke it but only when we were not supposed to know what was said] i was taking things litteraly, i thought he was saying he was one from berlin and you called him a jelly doughnut. laughing histaricly again. my better half thinks iv'e lost it. ross

Reply to
Ross Hebeisen

That would be: (In Canuckistani)

Eh? Clair?

PS and bytheway... next time you are playing with some P2P client, look for a song called Claire by The Rheostatics. Give it a couple of listens. It has some nice work on a Steinberger guitar in it. Cool harmonics.

same band does a song called It's A Bad Time To Be Poor...

Reply to
Robatoy

Reply to
mark