Den Ciul?

Does anybody know how to get ahold of Den Ciul or Dawn Lyons at Clavier Baroques in Toronto. They took a Celeste of mine for repair about 2 months ago and I've called them almost 50 times and have gotten no response.I've emailed them probably a dozen times, with the same result. Have they died? Does anybody know them well enough to have a home phone #? My name is Manny Grossman, I run Kettles and Company

NYC finest percussion rental house, and the instrument they took is an old 4 octave Mustel Celeste that they were supposed to have finished with by now. We had a deadline which has passed, and I'm starting to think they stole my instrument. Any ideas? Thanks!! Manny Grossman

Reply to
Manny Grossman

sent you an email on the backside....

Bob S.

Reply to
Bob S.

Mustel Celeste? Wasn't that the sailing ship where the crew, captain, and his family disappeared from?

Couldn't help myself

Reply to
Mike G