Subject Author Posted Replies

What is it? CCXXIV
The answer page might be a little later than usual tomorrow, depending on when I get back from a short trip that I'm taking tonight. http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/Rob
18

einweg geschirr bestellen bopla geschirr kaufen emaille geschirr kaufen modernes geschirr kaufen geschirr kaufen van geschirr kaufen steingut geschirr kaufen mieten geschirr bestellen preise waechtersbach geschirr kaufen kaefer geschirr kaufen vega ges
einweg geschirr bestellen bopla geschirr kaufen emaille geschirr kaufen modernes geschirr kaufen geschirr kaufen van geschirr kaufen steingut geschirr kaufen mieten geschirr bestellen preise...

Advice on working with Ebony
Greetings All, I'm putting up some door and window casings, using ebony inserts to give kind of an Asian twist. Hopefully, the ebony will make it appear as if the components are pegged together. They...
4
4

Bedside Tables
Nice project. Looks great.
13
13

Delta/Rockwell Unisaw - $300
Craigs List Seattle - Listing numbeer 611690724. I would buy it but I have got the flu and don't really need another unisaw anyway. 110/220 single phase.
2
2

Akeda DT Jig - Ping Charlieb
Charlie: After reading your write-ups on the Akeda dovetail jig, I decided to pull mine back out for a second try. I bought the thing when WoodCraft first put the package on sale, used it once and...

Re: It would be impossible to keep a conspiracy the size of 9/11 a secret
Indeed. It's quite obvious there was no conspiracy (other than Bin Laden's plot). Graham

Fun with angled dovetails
A little while back I posted about doing angled dovetails at the bandsaw. It works! My main goal was to make a drawer where the front was at an angle, one side of the drawer longer than the other....
5
5

Table Saw
have my dads older craftman 10" table saw it has a good cast iron top and white metal ext wings what would be a good way of cleaning the top,and treating the top i dont want to use anything that...
54
54

A SAAB with a little wood panelling
too much? http://www.classicsaab.net/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=12093Mekon
19
19

better than bux.to
more click"s.between 20-30 click"s per day. $0.01 per click and 100%from referrals. just join

soccer jersey
Soccer jerseys wholesale in we can offer very cheap shipping to USA&CANADA. if you interesting in it,contact me please! my e-mail address is:ztony33(at)

A new Fence
This was about my 20th fence and practice does make perfect. Pictures on a.b.p.w, sorry for the quality, I was using a camera phone. A tape measure was only used to measure post hole depth and final...
12
12

Suggestions on portable table saw
I am looking for a compact portable table saw for some around the house type jobs. I am currently split on these 2 models. Craftsman Professional 10-Inch Portable Table Saw 21829 Bosch 4100-09 10-Inch...
29
29

Help with Veritas Honing Guide
I'm using the Veritas Mark II honing guide, and the bevels of all of my chisels and plane irons are coming out skewed. The bevels are a consistent width, but they're not ninety degrees to the side of...
3
3