CVG Douglas Fir Source

Does anyone know of a source of clear vertical grain Douglas fir (1x for door jambs) in the PA, NJ, or NY area? I'm having a really difficult time finding anything.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Not in your area, but they ship . . .

Jackal Enterprises (1-800-711-WOOD )

I'm in Kansas and shipped 8/4 vg Doug Fir in from them. It was the nicest material I've unloaded off a truck. Usually I'm disappointed when I ship material in sight-unseen, but this was fantastic stuff. Obviously it is expensive to ship it, but I had no choice. Can't get it in Kansas.

Rick

Rick

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I drive down there regularly (they're in Watsonville, Ca) and always find the highest quality lumber. The pattern-grade mahogany is simply beautiful.

scott

Reply to
Scott Lurndal