3/4" Shank CNC Router Bits

I've posted this before, but I'll try again. I have these bits to give, free, to whomever has a machine they will fit. I can't use them. They were purchased via auction and were among the large lot of router and drill bits. I only ask for shipping cost reimbursment. They probably weigh about 30 lbs. Is anyone interested? Pics on page 1: http://www.flickr.com/photos/43836144@N04/ If you need more details and/or pics, info, I can send in an email. If more than one person wants them, I'll opt to divide them as fairly as I can.
Gloat: Also, on that Flickr page, are 3 pics (taken today) of my latest progress on the remodeling of the shop garage, which was once a poorly constructed overhang. Now, it has a new driveway/garage slab and new everything else pertaining to the garage. I started this garage project May 10th. Pages 3 & 4 have some older pics with other shop remodeling work and a view of the original overhang garage, for comparison. I've been wanting to do away with that old garage for a long time. It's finally happening and I'm feeling good that it's almost done.
Sonny

Are you sure they're not shaper bits?
-Zz
If you need more

Shaper bits go on an arbor. 3/4 shank is common for CNC routers.

They are CNC bits alright. Mostly cabinet door making types in MDF, simulating raised panels. 3/4" shanks mean Big Machine ( 10HP variety).
I would love to be able to use them! How much to ship them to 83617?
tomgrant at clearwire.net