Woodcraft 1/2" shank Router Bits sales.

If you need router bits, it's time to pay a visit to their store. It's $5 per piece, While Supplies Last!

Reply to
WD

Ehhh, they're okay... Tom Work at your leisure!

Reply to
Tom

Note, however, that despite what Woodcraft *implies* in their advertising (but is careful not to *state*), these bits are *not* their regular bits being sold at a discount, but rather a different batch from a different source.

Woodcraft's regular bits are made in Taiwan, and of fairly decent quality. The $5 bits are made in Communist China, and some are visibly flawed. You get what you pay for IMO.

Doug Miller

Correct. The good news is that five of the $5 bits will outlast one $25 bit. I have the same design bit from the cheap Woodcraft and a Whiteside. No comparison, but the $5 bit got the job done then I tossed it. Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Sorry, I'm not disputing what you posted, have you really tried it? I'm going buy a few bits that I need.

Thanks

Reply to
WD

No. After looking at them in the store, and observing nicks, burrs, and poorly made brazes on the Chinese bits, I wasn't about to try them.

Doug Miller