22.5 deg. 1/4" shank router cutter

I want to edge some showerboard (faced plastic) to produce a 45 deg. join.

Apart from some Chinese stuff on e-bay and others priced in dollars, there doesn't seem much supplier choice.

Any recommendations?

Reply to
Tim Lamb

How about:

or

John Rumm

Out of stock:-(

Pricey!

Possible. More than I hoped to pay but a Quality tool. I don't have much confidence in the 2 for ?6.00 versions from China. Ta

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Possibly, use a standard cutter and tilt the router????

GB

To be fair I bought some router cutters from banggood just to see what they were like, and they were actually "ok" and quite usable. There was not a huge choice though.

Reply to
John Rumm

I'm using a router table. The only bevel cutter I have is 45 deg.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Umm. I'm hoping to do the job this weekend.

Current plan is to table saw some timber to 22.5 deg. and clamp that to the router table.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

"Current plan is to table saw some timber to 22.5 deg. and clamp that to the router table. "

Can I claim my £5? ;)

Reply to
GB

Only if you come over and help do it!

Currently plumbing (yes plumbing) the fridge. I hope nobody is going to notice excess sodium in the ice:-)

Reply to
Tim Lamb