TOT Vorwerk ET 340 carpet cleaner

We have inherited a Vorwerk ET 340 carpet cleaner from my mother-in- law. It has a whole host of fittings, including something for shampooing carpets but I cannot work out how they all are supposed to work. I am very keen to get hold of a manual but Google failed me and the UK suppliers have told me that it is obsolete and they cannot help.

Does anyone have a manual that they could copy for me or point me to where I can find one?

Many thanks

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan

I have one too and am also looking for a manual. Did you get one in the end.

Reply to
VOWERK HOOVER MANUAL (CAN'T FI

I have just bought a Vorwerk 122 + ET340 from Germany. Is it possible to turn off the brushes on the ET340 so I can vacuum hard floors? I have tried to press the button on the ET340 and the brushes stops but starts again as soon as I let go off the button. Is the button not working or is it only to reset the motor head after a blockage .

Reply to
max