Carpet cleaner rental

I bought a cheap one that has just one line of brush that just scrapes the carpet as you push it. Waste of money.
To rent one, I would vacuum carpet well a couple of times then rent one that has 2 rotating round brushes. They clean very well.
Reply to
Gary

Site Timeline Threads

  • How is everyone? Andy Moist - now .. knowing that YOU care enough to ask .. John...

    Home Repair