Fixing Carpet Cleaner

I have a hoover carpet cleaner I have used for about 5-8 years. it breaks
frequently and I need a new place for parts because the last one seems to
be out of business. Does anyone know a website to get hoover carpet
cleaner parts so I can keep fixing this thing.
Or maybe a better brand that is not plactic junk that will last a bit
longer?
Or should I try taking it into the local store? The unit only cost about
$200.
Thanks!
dnoyeB
Reply to
dnoyeB
Apparently these thing hold up well on shorter type carpets but die an early death on shags. You could buy a Rug Docter unit which are normally rented out. There is sales contact info on the rental units.
Reply to
Art
dnoyeB writes:
The Bissel Big Green is plastic but has held up for many years for us, with a few improvised repairs. It does a pretty good job imitating a scaled- down commercial extraction cleaner.
Reply to
Richard J Kinch

Site Timeline Threads