Sending 32KG underlay

I need to send 3 lots of 32 Kg underlay. 2m high rolled up at 45cm x

45cm. From PR26 in Preston to London, NW1.

Can anyone recommend someone who can delivery at a reasonable cost? Most people won't delivery over 30Kg.

Reply to
me

In article , snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net writes

Nightfreight appear to accept unusual items. Their (crap) website describes items of Irregular Dimension or Weight (IDWs) as over 50kg implying that they accept up to 50kg as normal. Don't know how cheap they are as I have only received stuff through them. Might be worth a phone call to your local depot.

HTH

Reply to
fred