Carpet Underlay Options

My carpet supplier has offered me three types of underlay, none of them are the 'wavy' or solid rubber stuff I've seen before. Two seem to be made of crumbs of foam (Cloud 9 brand) and one of crumbs of rubber. He advised me not to choose the Cloud 9 if any 'wheeled traffic' would be run over it, like office chairs or wheeled coffee tables and the like. Never had this restriction advised before so now concerned that the stuff isn't up to the job. Any experiences or comments anyone? All advice appreciated. Jerry

Reply to
Jerry and Ce

I have Cloud 9 under just about all my carpets (domestic house) all carpets still comfortable underfoot.

It's his job, take his advice!

HTH

John

Reply to
John

Thanks John.

Reply to
Jerry and Ce

Jerry,

I have cloud 9 Nimbus through most of my house with very good results.

Have a look at this link for info on the different types:

Brian G

Reply to
Brian G

Thanks Brian, that's very useful. Looks like this

the one he's going to use.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry and Ce