Is Cliffhanger shelving still available?

I have a couple of Cliffhanger brackets tucked away in my garage - a kind of long triangular bracket with a slot that runs its full length for a shelf to push into. Very neat and tidy, and solid too. They also made shelves which neatly fitted them. Does anyone know is this system is still available? I can't find them in any of the sheds, nor on line.

Reply to
keiron99

The message from snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com contains these words:

I've seen similar things in B&Q recently, but I don't know if they were the Cliffhanger brand.

Reply to
Guy King

Cic.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 1109 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Reply to
Cicero