Spur Shelving

Hi Guys

When I needed some original Spur Shelving I bought some from Spurshelving.co.uk as they manufacture the original shelving on the original machines in Devon.

Give them a try

Andy

Reply to
Andrew Mca

Ooo DIYB****r! Nice try!

Spurshelving? Would that be the company at this address?

Domain name: spurshelving.co.uk

Registrant: Storage Solutions Ltd

Registrant type: Unknown

Registrant's address: Unit 7 White Horse Business Park Stanford In The Vale Oxon SN7 8NY United Kingdom

And for good measure (do I need to do your job for you?) snipped-for-privacy@storagesolutions.co.uk or mailto: snipped-for-privacy@storagesolutions.co.uk "or simply call 01805 624062 to discuss your requirements with one of our trained staff"

Hope that helps!

Reply to
Part Timer

Old machines and worn tooling = sloppy tolerances, possibly collapsing shelves. Avoid!

Reply to
GB