generic name for shelving system

Moin

I am looking for a supplier of wall-rail shelving systems silimar to the one shown in

but in Singapore.

I specifically want wall-rails that are double-slot and work with single-slot arms (so that I can place two selves next to another at same height w/o needing two rails).

I have a hard time time finding these types of shelves locally and wonder whether in my searches I am just using the wrong names/type descriptions.

Are there any other names for these shelves that i maybe should include in my searches? Names how different brands call this may also help.

Furthermore, i am interested in whether there are any standards for these (slot length/width/size, -distance) that I may want to use so that I can later match arms and other attachments from different manufacturers to the rails that I mount?

Brands for these types of shelves (if any) I would also be interested in.

any info is appreciated

(also if there are any other newgroups/forums where I may get this kind of info)

tia mathias

Reply to
Mathias KÅ‘rber

Never seen a double rail, I just use two vertical supports right next to each other. If they both have to be screwed into the same vertical

2x4 behind the wall covering, I angle the screws so each one gets a good grip into the 2x4.
Reply to
hrhofmann